We all know how vital a good bath/bedtime routine is for our little
terror merchants angels. By the time bathtime comes around my boys practically need hosing down they’ve collated so much filth – especially Arlo who still favours rubbing his dinner into his blonde locks (quite alarming if he’s been eating anything tomato based).
I’m not sure bathtime has ever quite been as calm and peaceful as this serene little video, but I’m assured there are some babies out there who are like this:
I’ve always been a big fan of their products, so I’m delighted to be teaming up with the folks at Johnsons to run a little giveaway of a gorgeous basket of some of their lovely goodies.
- Johnsons Baby Shampoo 300ml
- Johnsons Baby Top-to-toe bath 500ml
- Johnsons Baby Moisturising Cream 100ml
- Johnsons Baby Oil Gel 200ml
- Johnsons Baby Powder
HOW TO WIN THE BASKET!
1. For a chance to win the basket of goodies please comment on this post telling me about your baby’s bedtime routine.
2. For a second chance to win please tweet this post Win Johnsons baby bathtime basket with @cookingkt http://wp.me/pU5T8-VQ and comment HERE telling me you have done so along with your twitter username
3. For a third chance to win please follow me @cookingkt on Twitter and comment HERE to tell me you have done so.
This giveaway is open to all readers with a UK mailing address. The winner will be chosen using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post. When commenting please leave your e-mail address so I can contact you if you win.
I am running this competition on behalf of Johnsons who will be responsible for sending the prizes to the winners. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries. You must leave a separate comment for each bonus entry otherwise they will not be counted.
Closing date: 10pm Thursday 29th September 2011
Thanks to Johnsons for providing this fantastic prize.