Father’s Day on June 19th is zooming towards us and as usual it’s really hard to think of what gift to get. Men are notoriously hard to buy for and there’s not always a great deal of inspirational stuff on offer in the shops either.
You might not immediately think that Inferflora would be the natural home for presents for dads, but as well as sorting you out with florists in London and anniversary gifts, they have some great fathers day gifts worth checking out.
Foodie gifts are always a winner in my book – and a hamper like this would make every dad out there feel pretty darned special! Not only do they get to scoff all the amazing treats, but then they get a snappy hamper to take on picnics this summer.
So I’m delighted that for Father’s Day this year Interflora have generously given me this fantastic hamper worth a whopping RRP £60 to giveaway to one of my lucky readers!
This is the classic picnic hamper, complete with cutlery and plates for four. It’s already filled for that first picnic, with a lavish selection of fine crackers and cheese, dips and preserves, as well as a rich date and walnut cake and a superb bottle of Viognier.
- Presented in a Four Person, Fitted Picnic Hamper
- Zontes Footsteps Viognier 2005 75cl
- La Mole Breadsticks with Sesame 120g
- Roccas Organic Deli Fine Wafer Crackers 100g
- Gold Crown Date and Walnut Cake 350g
- Tracklements Onion Marmalade 110g
- Essential Dressings Red Pepper & Tomato Dip 300ml
- Crandale Wensleydale with Cranberries 150g
- Cupido Assorted Pralines 125g
HOW TO ENTER!
There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries. You must leave a separate comment for each bonus entry otherwise they will not be counted.
1. Mandatory. Leave a comment below telling me why your dad deserves to win this hamper.
2. For a second chance to win tweet a link to this giveaway as follows: “Win Father’s Day Hamper from Interflora worth £60 @cookingkt http://tinyurl.com/6j37w2p
Then leave a second comment saying you’ve done so telling me your Twitter ID.
3. For a third chance please follow Interflora on twitter, then leave a comment below to tell me you’ve done it, not forgetting to include your Twitter ID.
4. Follow me @cookingkt on Twitter and comment to tell me you have done so.
5. Head over to Facebook and like the Interflora facebook page, and commenting to tell me you have done so.
6. And finally you can get another bonus entry by liking the Feeding Boys and a Firefighter page on Facebook too, not forgetting to head back here and comment to tell me you have done so.
This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a UK postal address. The winner will be chosen using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post. When commenting please leave your e-mail address so I can contact you if you win.
Check out Fuss Free Flavours for more Father’s Day Giveaways!
This is a sponsored post.
I am running this competition on behalf of Interflora, their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Should the hamper above not be available Interflora reserve the right to substitute the prize for another of equal or greater value.